Cranberry meatballs are a delicious and savory appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. Here's a recipe to make them:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried thyme. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the meatballs for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and browned on the outside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cranberry sauce over low heat until warmed through.
- Serve the meatballs with the cranberry sauce on the side for dipping and your favorite sauerkraut as a side dish.
Enjoy your delicious cranberry sauerkraut meatballs!