Here's a recipe for sauerkraut and hummus that you might enjoy:
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of sauerkraut cabbage or sauerkraut kale
- Pita bread, for serving
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- In a food processor, blend together the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Place the hummus in a serving bowl.
- Spoon the sauerkraut on top of the hummus.
Enjoy your sauerkraut and hummus! Serve it with pita bread, crackers, or vegetables for a satisfying and flavorful dip that everyone will love.