- 2 cups raw probiotic sauerkraut
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, mango, almonds, green onions, and cilantro.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the sauerkraut mixture and toss well to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
5. When ready to serve, give the salad a good stir and adjust seasoning if necessary.